Del Monte Garlic Longganisa Recipe
This breakfast favorite is both easy on the budget and easy to make.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 35 mins.
Serving Size : 26 pieces
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 250 g tokwa, chopped
- 600 g pork, ground
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, minced
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 2/3 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 kutsarita ng peppercorn, black, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar (47cl)
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
1. Mix DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and tokwa together then combine with the other ingredients except oil. Mix well.
2. Form every 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into logs like longganisa and arrange on tray. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Fry until cooked.
This recipe is a source of vitamin B1 and niacin. Vitamin B1 helps in the energy production of the body while niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Sausages need a bit of fat, so that it is moist when cooked. Choose a fatty ground pork for this recipe.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment