Pasta with Shrimps Recipe
Fire things up with this spicy-savory pasta recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 1 kg shrimp (suahe), shelled but keep tails intact
- 1/2 cup ng olive oil
- 1 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng onion, white, chopped
- 3 mga piraso ng siling labuyo, each sliced into 3
- 1 1/2 cup ng shitake mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng pepper, black
- 1/2 cup ng basil, fresh
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté shrimps in half of olive oil until cooked. The shrimp will turn orange and will form the shape of a letter C. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté garlic, onion, sili and mushrooms in remaining olive oil. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add basil and shrimps. Simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over or toss with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
This pasta dish is high in vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and body linings. Vitamin A also helps keep the immune system healthy.
Shrimps become rubbery when overcooked. Cook just until it turns orange and its shape looks like that of the letter "C".
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment