Family-size QNE Ginataang Gulay Recipe
Make more of your favorite Ginataang gulay-now creamier & tastier
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 16 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, pounded
- 150 g meat, sliced into strips
- 4 1/2 cups kalabasa/squash, sliced into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups sitaw/yardlong beans, sliced into 3-inch lengths
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix (60g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1. Heat oil in a pan then sauté onion and garlic. Add the meat and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Add kalabasa, sitaw, and water. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix and stir. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes or until thick.
This recipe is a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing. Vitamin C is also important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
When adding the sitaw, make sure that it stays on top of the kalabasa. This steams the sitaw instead of cooking in the sauce. Then, Gently wiggle the pan to mix the ingredients instead of mixing with a spoon. This keeps the sitaw and kalabasa from overcooking and turning mushy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment