Loved ones will enjoy the fruity twist to this local dessert.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 cup ng rice, malagkit
- 2 cup ng coconut milk
- 2 cup ng tubig
- 1 cup ng sugar, white
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 piraso ng pandan leaf
- 2 cup ng coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cup ng sugar, brown
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
1. In a rice cooker, combine malagkit rice, coconut milk, water, sugar, salt, and pandan leaf. Cook until done.
2. Stir in coconut cream and brown sugar in a pot over low heat. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a serving dish, spread the cooked rice then top with coconut cream and fruit mixture.
This local dessert is a source of calcium which helps in bone growth and development. It also has iron which is required to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
Be sure to cook the sauce with the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until thick so that the thick sauce will be glossy and will have a nice coating to the sinukmani.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment