Shrimp and Vegetable Burger Recipe
Give a healthy, sauce-sarap twist to a family favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg banana heart (red variety), trimmed and chopped
- 250 g shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 2 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 cup ng oil, for frying
1.Soak banana heart in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain. Cool slightly. Squeeze to remove water or juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients, except oil. Mix thoroughly.
2. Form every 2 tablespoons of mixture into patties. Fry until golden brown. Serve with DEL MONTE Tomato Ketchup or DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar.
This recipe provides iron that is needed for normal metabolism and vitamin A which helps resist infections and maintains healthy skin.
Soak the chopped banana heart to avoid browning. Squeeze out the liquid before blending with other ingredients to make sure that the patties are not watery.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment