Fish Salpicao Recipe
Enjoy this healthy, flavorful dish with a bowl of rice.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 350 g tuna fillet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 square tokwa, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
- 1 piraso ng beef bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 kutsara ng Worcestershire sauce
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- salt, to taste
1. Marinate fish and tokwa in calamansi juice, bouillon cube, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, pepper, half of garlic and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce for 10 minutes. Drain but reserve marinade. Brown fish and tokwa in oil. Set aside.
2. In the same oil, sauté remaining garlic and onion. Add reserved marinade, water and salt to taste. Cook for 2 minutes. Add fish and tokwa. Allow to simmer.
This healthy dish is high in iron needed for metabolism and vitamin A that promotes healthy skin and normal vision. It is also high in fiber, which aids in digestion.
Drain the fried fish and tokwa after frying over paper towels to remove excess oil.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment