Creamy Lasagna Recipe
Try this cream pasta for extra-special meals.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Pasta
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE CREAMY FILLING
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup ng onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 150 g chicken liver, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng marjoram, dried, optional
- 1 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1 kutsara ng parsley, snipped
- 225 g lasagna, cooked
- 1 cup ng melting cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add ground beef and liver and cook until brown. Add bell pepper and mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water. Season with marjoram, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add cornstarch and stir mixture for 5 minutes. Boil once then stir in half of parsley.
3. In a 8-inch x 11-inch baking dish, alternate layers of lasagna, filling, and cheese. Sprinkle top with remaining parsley. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
This Creamy Lasagna recipe pasta dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and helps promote growth and development. It is also a source of vitamin B2 that helps keep the skin, eyes and the nervous system healthy.
For a different take on Baked Spaghetti, use this sauce then replace the lasagna with cooked spaghetti pasta.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Salaan o Strainer
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment