Crunchy Crab Noodles Recipe
Try this piña-level up twist to pancit canton.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup ng celery, thinly sliced
- 100 g Baguio beans, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 3 kutsara ng margarine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 2 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup ng cashew nuts, chopped
- 250 g canton noodles
- 1 1/3 kgs crab, alimasag, boiled and flaked
1. Preheat oven at 350°F.
2. Stir-fry celery, Baguio beans, and bell pepper in margarine. Stir in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and onion. Add water, reserved pineapple syrup, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add calamansi and cornstarch. Simmer until thick. Stir in vegetable mixture and nuts. Set aside.
5. Bake canton noodles for 2-3 minutes or until crunchy. Arrange noodles on platter, spoon sauce, and crab on top.
This Crunchy Crab Noodles recipe is rich in calcium and niacin. Calcium is important not only for bone health but also in nerve transmission and blood cutting. On the other hand, niacin helps support the nervous system.
Margarine gives aroma and flavor when used in sautéing.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment