Chicken Burrito Mechado Recipe
Ole! Your favorite burrito meets a classic Filipino recipe. You'll love the flavor explosion in every bite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- patis, to taste
- 1/2 cup ng red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Mechado Sauce (80g)
FOR THE STUFFING
- 1 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng taco seasoning
- 12 mga piraso ng flour tortilla (6-inch)
- 200 g lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup ng onion, white, sliced
- 1 cup ng cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
1. Sauté chicken in oil for 3 minutes. Add patis to taste, kidney beans, and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Mechado Sauce. Cook for 5 minutes while continuously stirring, until slightly dry. Set aside.
2. Stuffing: Sauté rice in oil for 2 minutes. Add taco seasoning. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
3. Heat flour tortillas in ungreased pan. Wrap a portion of each chicken mixture, rice mixture, lettuce, onion, and cheese. Roll, serve at once.
This snack dish provides calcium which is important for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It also has iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Make a pocket out of the lettuce by folding it over the filling before rolling the tortilla. This will keep the filling inside.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment