Red Sinigang na Isda sa Miso Recipe
This classic soup is made more hearty and comforting.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 kutsarita ng ginger, cut into strips
- 1 1/4 cup ng miso
- 1 1/4 kutsara ng patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 3 3/4 cup ng rice washing
- 1 cup ng radish/labanos, sliced
- 625 g maya-maya, cut up (including head)
- 310 g mustasa
- 1 1/4 kutsara ng sinigang mix
1. Sauté onion, ginger, miso, and patis. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, rice washing, and labanos. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until radish are cooked.
2. Add fish, mustasa, and sinigang mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
This classic Red Sinigang Na Isda Sa Miso dish is rich in protein that is needed for growth, development and repair of the body. It is also a source of iron needed for normal metabolism and niacin that promotes normal digestion.
For a thicker and richer soup, use rice washing instead of water. The starch from the rice will help thicken the soup.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment