Economy Embutido Recipe
This budget-friendly dish is perfect for any occasion.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 23 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 piraso ng itlog
- 200 g pork, ground
- 2 piraso ng banana, saba, semi-ripe, boiled, peeled and grated
- 2 kutsara ng onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng pickle relish, sweet
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 4 slices bread, white loaf, diced (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
1. Boil 1 piece egg. Remove shells. Cut into six wedges. Set aside.
2. Beat remaining egg, combine with remaining ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3. Place every 3/4 cup of mixture on aluminum foil. Form into a log then flatten a bit. Place 3 strips of cooked egg at the center of meat mixture. Roll then fold ends.
4. Steam for one hour. Let cool then chill overnight. Slice diagonally just before serving. Serve with DEL MONTE Ketchup.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development.
Allow the rolls to cool overnight so that it does not crumble when sliced.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment