Economy Embutido Recipe
This budget-friendly dish is perfect for any occasion.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 23 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 piraso ng itlog
- 200 g pork, ground
- 2 piraso ng banana, saba, semi-ripe, boiled, peeled and grated
- 2 kutsara ng onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng pickle relish, sweet
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 4 slices bread, white loaf, diced (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
1. Boil 1 piece egg. Remove shells. Cut into six wedges. Set aside.
2. Beat remaining egg, combine with remaining ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3. Place every 3/4 cup of mixture on aluminum foil. Form into a log then flatten a bit. Place 3 strips of cooked egg at the center of meat mixture. Roll then fold ends.
4. Steam for one hour. Let cool then chill overnight. Slice diagonally just before serving. Serve with DEL MONTE Ketchup.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board