Corned Vegetable Medley Recipe
Let the family eat more veggies with this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng onion, sliced
- 1 can corned beef (150g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 250 g squash, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups corn, white, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups malunggay leaves
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and corned beef for 3 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, squash, and corn. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add malunggay leaves. Simmer for 2 minutes.
This dish is a source of vitamin A which helps protect one from infections. Vitamin A is also important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings.
To shred the corn, hold the corn upright on a chopping board then run a sharp knife from top to bottom, making sure not to include the woody and fibrous part of the cob.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment