Italian Omelette Recipe
Cook this recipe for breakfast or as a healthy, handy baon.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 8 kutsarita ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 200 g beef, ground
- 500 g potato, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 12 piraso ng egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup ng green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng salt, iodized fine
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
1. In a pan, sauté garlic, onion, meat, and potatoes. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, eggs, green onions, salt, and pepper. Add to the sautéed mixture.
3. Divide mixture into two. Place half of the mixture in the pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until set. Slice into wedges. Repeat for the other half.
This dish is a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein is needed for growth, development and repair of body tissues. On the other hand, vitamin A is important for normal vision, healthy skin and protection from infections.
Cover the pan with a lid so the omelette cookes faster because of the steam. This way, the top sets and there will be no need to flip.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment