DEL MONTE Red Embutido Recipe
A Filipino classic done the Del Monte way.
Embutido is a Filipino-style meatloaf. Our Embutido recipe gets its vibrant color from our DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Once you learn how to cook our Embutido, we promise you won’t want to have it any other way!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 12 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 mga piraso ng itlog
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 cup ng hotdog, diced
- 400 g pork, ground
- 3/4 cup ng carrot, diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 cup ng gabi, coarsely grated
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3 kutsara ng raisins
- 2 kutsara ng liver spread
- 1/4 cup ng cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Divide mixture for three rolls.
- Wrap each portion of meat mixture in aluminum foil then roll. Twist both edges to seal. Steam for 1 hour. Cool for 15 minutes. Chill, if desired, before slicing and serving.
This classic dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and also promotes growth and development.
Adding grated gabi into your embutido mixture extends the meat and ensures that the rolls stay moist.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon