Fiesta Fruit Toast Recipe
Give your toast a fruity twist with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, brown
- 1/4 cup ng hazelnut spread
- 4 1/2 cups milk, evaporated
- 2 cups butter
- 1/2 slice french bread, sliced 1/2 cm thick
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with syrup and sugar for 8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine hazelnut spread and milk until well mixed.
3. Heat butter in pan. Brush sliced bread with milk mixture on both sides. Cook in pan until browned on both sides.
4. Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
This recipe is high in calcium that makes bones and teeth strong. It is also high in vitamin A which is needed for healthy vision and promotes normal growth and development.
Mixing evaporated milk into the hazelnut spread makes it more spreadable and at the same time adds a richer and creamier taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment