Spanish Sardines Spread Recipe
This tasty spread goes great with crackers or bread.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 mga piraso ng egg, hard-boiled
- 6 kutsara ng margarine, softened
- salt, to taste
- 8 mga piraso ng spanish sardines, well drained and flaked
- 1 kutsarita ng lemon juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
1. Dice egg whites of hard boiled eggs (use egg yolks for other recipes). Set aside.
2. Mix margarine and salt. Add egg whites and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Cover and chill.
3. Serve as sandwich spread or as toppings for crackers.
This spread is high in vitamin B1 hat helps convert carbohydrates to energy and for the nervous system to function properly.
Cream the margarine well using a wooden spoon. Creaming is the process of beating the margarine until light, smooth, creamy and uniform in texture. This helps the spread to become lighter and the flavors become well distributed.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment