Pineapple Steamed Fish Recipe
Your classic steamed fish with a fresh, pina-sustansiya twist.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 kg cream dory fillet
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ng spring onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ng cilantro, trimmed
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (822g), drained, halved, reserve syrup
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/4 cup ng ginger, sliced into strips
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 cup ng cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng siling labuyo, chopped
1. Place the dory fillet in a pyrex dish.
2. Sprinkle with red bell pepper, spring onions, cilantro, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, and steam for 15-20 minutes.
3. While the fish is steaming, mix the ingredients for the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. When the fish is cooked, place on a serving plate and pour the sauce over.
This recipe is rich in protein, which is essential in growth and development. Protein also helps build and repair body tissues.
Do not discard the cilantro stems. They are packed with flavor. Chop them up together with the leaves and add to the sauce to infuse the sauce with the fresh aroma of cilantro.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Fish Turner
Please login to post your comment