Caldereta Recipe (Party)
A Pinoy favorite done the sauce-sarap way.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs. and 30 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 3/4 cup ng mantika
- 1 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 2 cups onion, red, sliced
- 4 kgs beef, shortribs, cut up
- 2 cups liver spread
- 15 cups tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (1kg)
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 6 cups potato, cut into chunks
- 7 1/2 mga piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng asin
- 1/2 kutsara ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng siling labuyo, sliced
- 4 cups green peas, cooked or frozen
- 2 cups bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 2 cups bell pepper, green, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion and beef until beef turns light brown. Add liver spread and water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2-3 hours or until beef is tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, potato, laurel leaf, salt, pepper and siling labuyo. Bring to a boil and turn down heat to simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add green peas, bell peppers and cheese. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Vitamin A is important for normal vision and healthy skin as well as for protection from infections. This Caldereta Recipe is high in in vitamin A. It is also a source of protein that supports growth and development.
Slow cooking this dish not only allows to tenderize the meat but also allows all the flavor to come together.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment