Pangat na Bisugo Recipe
This one-pot fish soup is made flavorful and homey with Del Monte Tomato Sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 16 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1/4 cup ng calamansi juice
- 2 kutsara ng patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 500 g bisugo, cleaned
- 1/2 cup ng onion, white, sliced
- 1/4 cup ng leeks, sliced
- In a pot, combine calamansi juice, patis, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, and water. Put fish and onion. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot. Top with leeks.
Fish are a good source of protein that help repair body tissues. This Pangat Na Bisugo dish also contains vitamin A, which is important for normal vision and healthy skin.
Bisugo is a delicate fish, do not overcook as this fish will fall apart.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spoon
Please login to post your comment