Fiesta Kani Salad Recipe
Leafy greens and fruit make for a light salad that's not just healthy but yummy too.
Looking for a new appetizer idea? Our Kani Salad recipe gets a spicy kick from wasabi that’s perfectly balanced with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Learn how to make Kani Salad below.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 kutsara ng wasabi paste
- 1/2 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 1/4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 200 g crab sticks, shredded
- Combine wasabi and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside in the chiller.
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, lettuce, and crabsticks. Toss with mayonnaise mixture. Chill until ready to serve.
This healthy dish contains Vitamin A which is important for normal vision and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections.
Wasabi Paste is thick and might be difficult to mix with mayonnaise. To ensure that the wasabi is mixed thoroughly, mix 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with the wasabi paste a little at a time until it is dissolved.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Salaan o Strainer
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener
Please login to post your comment