Fiesta Maja Espesyal Recipe
Your favorite delicacy with a fruity surprise!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 7 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 3 1/3 cup ng coconut milk
- 3/4 cup ng coconut cream
- 1 pack condensed milk, sweetened (250ml)
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 3/4 cup ng cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ng coconut milk
- 3/4 cup ng sugar, muscovado
1. In a pot, mix together coconut milk, coconut cream, condensed milk, reserved syrup, sugar and cornstarch until well incorporated. Bring to a boil then simmer until thick.
2. Transfer mixture into an 8 x 8 inch square pyrex dish and top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Let it set.
3. While the maja is cooling, prepare the sauce by mixing the coconut milk and muscovado sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer until thick. Serve with sliced maja.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Rubber Spatula
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer