Fish & Pasta with Red Cream Sauce Recipe
A seafood delight perfect for any get-together.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 47 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 1 2/3 kutsara ng lemon juice
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 8 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup ng parsley
- 420 g tilapia, fillet, cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup ng cornstarch
- 3 kutsara ng oil for browning
- 2 kutsara ng olive oil
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 can button mushroom, canned (400g), drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup ng rice wine
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- salt, to taste
- 3/4 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade then marinate fish for 15 minutes.
2. Coat the fish with cornstarch. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in olive oil. Add rice wine. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add all-purpose cream. Heat for 2 minutes (do not boil). Pour over or mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
6 Arrange fried fish on pasta then top with reserved lemon zest.
This dish is rich in protein, which is important for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.
Cornstarch gives a nice crunchy texture to the fish.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment