Lumpiang Camaron Rebosado Recipe
This new twist on lumpia will delight the family.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Pineapple & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 400 g pork, ground
- 3/4 kutsara ng onion, red, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup ng carrot, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup ng singkamas, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup ng kinchay, finely chopped, packed
- 3/4 cup ng soy sauce
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 mga piraso ng itlog
- 400 g lumpia wrapper, cut in half
- 400 g shrimp, heads removed, peeled with tail on
- 1/4 cup ng flour, all-purpose, dissolved in 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup ng oil, for frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 pouches DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2 cans DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng siling labuyo, chopped
1. Combine ground pork, onions, carrots, singkamas and kinchay. Mix well. Season with soy sauce, salt & pepper. Add the eggs and mix until ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
2. Get half of the lumpia wrapper, put 1/2 Tbsp of the mixture, top with suahe and 1/2 Tbsp of the mixture again, to cover the shrimp. To roll, place the tail of the shrimp hanging out of the straight end of wrapper. Fold the rounded end over and roll. Make sure to expose the tail of shrimp. Seal with flour and water mixture. Repeat process for the remaining ingredients.
3. Deep-fry camaron. Drain excess oil and set aside. Serve with sauce and pineapples on the side.
4. To make the sauce: simmer tomato sauce and reserved syrup. Add labuyo. Simmer until thick.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon