Leche Gulaman Recipe
This jelly dessert is an interesting mix of fruits and milk!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 6 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 piraso ng gulaman bar, yellow
- 2/3 cup ng sugar, white
- 3 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
1. Caramelize sugar in a pan. Divide into three llanera or molds. Spread 3/4 of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail at the bottom of molds. Set aside.
2. Boil syrup-water mixture in covered pan. Add gulaman. Cook until gulaman has dissolved, then strain. Add sugar then pour back dissolved gulaman to the pan. Keep it warm.
3. Beat eggs.
4. Stir in milk and vanilla. Mix with gulaman. Cook over low heat with constant stirring for 10 minutes.
5. Pour into prepared llanera. Allow to cool. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Unmold, then top with remaining fruit cocktail.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto