No-Bake Queso De Bola Cheesecake Recipe
Delight your guests at your next gathering with this impressive dessert that's actually easy to make - and you don't even need an oven!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 20 piraso ng graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 3/4 cup ng butter, melted
- 450 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup ng condensed milk
- 1 cup ng queso de bola, finely grated
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
1. Prepare the crust by mixing the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into a 10-inch springform pan or aluminum pie pan using the back of a spatula to press it well. Set aside in a chiller.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add the condensed milk and queso de bola, and mix until well incorporated. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over prepared crust and refrigerate overnight.
3. For the topping: In a sauce pot, combine reserved fruit cocktail syrup and cornstarch, and bring to a boil until thick. Turn off heat and toss in the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cool then pour on top of cheesecake that has been chilled overnight.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula