Pine-Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
A refreshing tropical treat that hits the spot.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice Fiber-Enriched (240ml)
- 2 1/2 cup ng watermelon, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 kutsara ng honey
- 1/2 cup ng clear soda or soda water
1. Pour DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice on an ice tray. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Blend with watermelon and honey in a blender until desired consistency. Add soda just before serving.
This Pine-Watermelon Smoothie is high in Vitamin C that helps to heal wounds and keep gums healthy.
Freeze the pineapple juice and the fruit before using so the drink stays cold longer and there will be no need to add ice which will water down the taste when it melts.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment