Mango Yoghurt Parfait Recipe
This light, fruity dessert is a great end to any meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 52 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 pack all-purpose cream (250ml), chilled and whipped
- 500 ml yoghurt, mango, chilled
- 1/4 cup ng honey
- 1 kutsarita ng powdered gelatin, dissolved in 1 Tbsp reserved syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 1 Tbsp syrup
1. Whip all-purpose cream until double in volume. Set aside.
2. Mix together the yoghurt and honey.
3. Melt dissolved gelatin in a microwave or over a pot of boiling water then fold in the honey-yoghurt mixture.
4. Fold in the cream in 3 batches.
5. To assemble: Lay DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail on a prepared serving glass. Top with honey-yoghurt mixture then put again another layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Repeat until the mixture is finished. Serve chilled.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina