Macaroni and Bean Soup Recipe
A heartwarming soup for cold and rainy days.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Soup & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 14
- 6 kutsara ng butter (or margarine)
- 3 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 4 piraso ng beef bouillon cube
- 9 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2 cup ng red kidney beans, canned, drained
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 4 stem wansuy, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng leeks, sliced diagonally
- 100 g bacon, fried and crumbled
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and bouillon cubes in butter over medium heat. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, kidney beans, and salt to taste. Allow to boil.
2. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Cook for 10 minutes. Add cornstarch and wansuy. Simmer until thick. Add leeks and bacon.