Mapo Tofu Recipe
Now you can prepare this Asian favorite at home!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 250 g tofu
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 300 g chicken, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ng tenga ng daga, soaked in water then sliced
- 2 piraso ng siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
1. Dice tofu and set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and chicken in oil. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and the rest of the ingredients. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add tofu and stir gently to blend with the meat mixture. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
Did you know that tofu can be your low-cost, healthy alternative for meat? This Mapo Tofu recipe is also high in iron that is needed for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen all over the body. On the other hand, niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
For this recipe, it is best to use firm tofu which will hold its shape better than silken tofu.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment