Pasta Soup with Meatballs Recipe
This filling, heartwarming soup is great comfort food.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Soup, Pork, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 250 g pork, ground
- 2/3 cup ng potato, coarsely grated
- 2 kutsara ng onion, chopped
- 1 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
FOR THE SOUP
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 6 cup ng chicken stock
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni
- 200 g sayote, diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng cheese (optional), grated
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Mix well. Shape into 2 teaspoon balls. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic in oil. Add chicken stock, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow to simmer. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni and sayote. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and meatballs. Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes. Top with green onions. Sprinkle with grated cheese, if desired.
This recipe gives you a source of protein, which is essential for growth and development. It is also a source of niacin that helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For this recipe, choose pork that has a little more fat so that the meatballs stay moist during cooking. The additional grated potato serves as an extender and as a binder for the meatballs.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment