Pine-Veggie Quench Recipe
A healthy, refreshing drink perfect for any meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 cup ng tubig
- 350 g kamote tops/leaves, violet variety
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 2 kutsara ng calamansi juice
- 2 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice with Vitamins A, C & E (240ml)
- Boil kamote tops in water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add sugar and calamansi juice. Stir. Allow to cool. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice with ACE. Serve with ice.
This Pine-Veggie Quench beverage is high in vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and is a source of vitamin C, which helps fight common illnesses and in wound healing.
Add the sugar while the liquid is hot to ensure that the sugar is dissolved.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Please login to post your comment