Layered Fruit and Custard Trifle Recipe
This colorful dessert is actually easy to prepare!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 8 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
FOR THE CUSTARD
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsarita ng cornstarch
- 4 mga piraso ng egg yolk
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 6 mga piraso ng cupcake
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- powdered sugar (optional)
1. In a sauce pan, combine sugar, all-purpose cream and cornstarch. Bring to a boil, then set aside the mixture.
2. Place the egg yolk in a mixing bowl. Slowly add the cream mixture, whisking continuously.
3. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir continuously until thick. Add the vanilla.
4. To Assemble: Slice the cupcake into three, reserve the bottom part for the final toppings. Place the top part of the cupcake in the glass. Layer 2 tablespoon DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail on the cupcake, pour 2 tablespoons custard on the fruit cocktail. Place the other slice of the cupcake, top with another 2 tablespoon of fruit cocktail and 2 tablespoons custard. Place 1 slice of the cupcake on top of the layer and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment