Potato Boat Pizza Recipe
Here's a fun twist to your favorite pizza.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g potato skin, frozen, approximately 12 pieces
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 1/2 cup ng sour cream
FOR THE TOPPINGS
- 1/2 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 6 slice bacon, sliced, fried until crunchy
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Bake or toast potato skin in oven toaster for 3 minutes. Spread DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, and sour cream on top, then top with remaining ingredients.
2. Bake for another 3 minutes.
This Potato Boat Pizza snack recipe contains calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is also important in blood clotting and in the development and function of the nervous system.
If frozen potato skins are unavailable, you can use whole potatoes by cutting it lengthwise then boiling it and scooping out the potato flesh, leave 1/4-inch of potato from the skin so that the potato can hold its shape. You can use the flesh for making mashed potatoes.
Please login to post your comment