Roasted Chicken Burger Recipe
Try this healthy alternative to the usual beef burger!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 38 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 500 g chicken, breast, bone-in
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g)
FOR THE BURGER
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1 kutsara ng prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ng celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng green onions, chopped
- 1 piraso ng itlog
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 8 mga piraso ng hamburger bun
- 1 cup ng lettuce
- 1/4 cup ng sour cream
- 1/2 cup ng tomato, sliced thinly into rings
- 3/4 cup ng cucumber, sliced
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained
1. Preheat oven or turbo broiler at 400'F. Rub chicken with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gravy Mix. Let stand for 10 minutes. Arrange chicken in roasting pan or tray with wire rack.
2. Roast chicken for 30 minutes. Brush with drippings.
3. When chicken is roasted, chop chicken meat.
4. Combine ingredients for burger with chopped chicken meat. Mix well. Portion mixture into 50g (1/4 cup) patties. Roll in breadcrumbs. Fry until brown on both sides.
5. Pile each burger bun with a layer of lettuce, sour cream, burger patty, tomato, cucumbers, and DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple. Serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer