Shrimp Sotanghon Recipe
Here's a great dish using rice noodles and shrimp! Try it today!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for sautéing
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 100 g shrimp, shells removed but keep tails intact, reserve heads and shells
- 1/4 cup ng patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 4 cups shrimp stock, from boiled shrimp heads and shells
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup ng togue
- 2 mga piraso ng tokwa, fried and cut into strips
- 100 g sotanghon, cut into 2-inch long
- 3/4 cup ng green onions, cut into 1-inch long
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add shrimps and when the shrimps are cooked set aside. In the same pan, add patis, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, and shrimp stock. Season with pepper, to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add togue, cooked shrimps, and tokwa. Allow to simmer, then add sotanghon. Simmer for 3 minutes. Top with green onions just before serving.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon