Supreme Steak Recipe
Indulge in this delicious steak dish with a tangy twist.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Beef
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 8 hr. and 17 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng prepared mustard
- 2 3/4 kutsarita ng liquid seasoning
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 kg beef, ribeye, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into rings
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 stalk leeks, sliced
- 1/4 cup ng butter
1. Marinate beef overnight in the refrigerator. Drain. Reserve marinade.
2. Heat the oil. Fry beef on both sides until browned. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, stir-fry bell peppers. Add marinade. Bring to a boil. Add DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, beef and leeks. Simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat then add the butter and mix until it melts. Arrange on platter.
This dish is high in protein and iron. Protein helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance while iron is needed to make red blood cells, which transport oxygen in the body.
Brown both sides of the steak in oil to have a more flavorful dish. Remember that in browning the beef, oil burns at a higher temperature than butter and will less likely burn, allowing you to achieve a nice browned crust on the steaks.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment