Classic Menudo with Raisins Recipe
Create this beloved classic the no-fuss way with Del Monte Tomato Sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng onion, red, sliced
- 200 g pork pigue, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 100 g pork liver, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup ng garbanzos, cooked
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2 kutsara ng raisins
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and pork for 3 minutes. Add water, laurel, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer over medium heat for 20 - 30 minutes.
2. Add liver, potato, carrot, garbanzos, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add raisins and bell peppers. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
Vitamin A is important for normal vision and healthy skin as well as for protection from infections. This dish is high in vitamin A and it is also a source of iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Be sure to cut the vegetables into uniformly sized pieces so that they cook the same time.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Preparing for Party?
Please login to post your comment