Buffalo Meatballs Recipe
A spicy twist to everyone's favorite meatballs!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2/3 kutsarita ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, minced
- 2 2/3 kutsara ng celery, minced
- 2 2/3 kutsara ng carrot, minced
- 1/3 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 330 g pork, ground
- 1/3 cup ng bread crumbs, Japanese
- 1 piraso ng egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup ng mantika
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/4 cup ng butter
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 2 kutsarita ng hot sauce
- 1/3 cup ng sour cream
- 1/2 cup ng celery, stems only, sliced into 3-inches length x 1/4-inch thick
1. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot in oil for 7 minutes or until tender. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
2. Allow the mixture to cool and add to ground pork with bread crumbs and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3. Form every 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into a ball, then fry in oil for 13 minutes or until cooked.
4. Melt butter in a sauce pot and add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce, hot sauce then sauté for 2 minutes. Add meatballs. Serve with sour cream and garnish with celery.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pot