Sweet and Sour Fishballs Recipe
Make this street food favorite your own. Try out this simple recipe.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 400 g dalagang bukid
- 1 kutsara ng ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 3/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng kamote, boiled and mashed
- 4 kutsarita ng green onions, chopped
- 1 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve 1/2 cup syrup
- 6 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 4 stalk green onions, cut into 1-inch long pieces
1. Boil fish with ginger in water for 10 minutes. Drain, flake meat, and discard bones. Season with salt and pepper. Blend well with the rest of the ingredients except ingredients for sauce.
2. Form every tablespoon of mixture into balls. Deep-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sauce: Combine the first 3 ingredients and reserved pineapple syrup. Season with pepper and soy sauce. Simmer. Add dissolved cornstarch and simmer, stirring constantly until cooked. Add bell peppers and green onions. Pour over fishballs just before serving.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board