Ampalaya Guisado Recipe
A tasty veggie dish that’s perfect for light meals.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 200 g pork, ground
- 1 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 300 g ampalaya, seeds removed then cut into squares
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 150 g tokwa, cut into cubes then fried
- 2 Tbsp fermented black beans (tausi)
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and pork. Add water, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, ampalaya, celery, and tokwa. Bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add tausi and eggs. Simmer for 1 minute.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon