Beef Taco Recipe
Prepare tacos in a flash with this easy recipe.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 200 g beef, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 pc taco shells
- 1/3 cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
1. Sauté onion and beef. Cook until browned. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 2 more minutes. Set aside.
2. Bake taco shells in a preheated oven at 350°F for 3 minutes or in oven toaster for 2 minutes. Fill each shell with sautéed mixture, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board