Cassava Yema Balls Recipe
This Pinoy sweet is great for snacks or dessert!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 pc egg yolk
- 2 cup cassava, grated (do not squeeze)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk, powdered
1. Cook condensed milk and egg yolks over low heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
2. Mix grated cassava, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes with continuous stirring or until the mixture turns transparent. Set aside.
3. Add egg yolk mixture. Cook for another 15 minutes or until slightly dry, let cool. Shape into 1/2 tablespoon balls. Coat yema balls in powdered milk. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed