Cheesy Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe
The whole family's favorite spaghetti made extra special with cheese and chicken meatballs!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 13 min.
Cooking Time : 41 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 200 g chicken, ground
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup oil, for frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 Tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion, white, minced
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
1. Combine the ingredients for the meatballs. Get 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form into balls.
2. Pan-fry the meatballs and then set aside.
3. In a casserole, sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onions, bell peppers and sauté for another 3 minutes. Pour DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce and water then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the meatballs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over cooked pasta. Garnish with grated cheese.
This Cheesy Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti recipe is high in protein that is needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It is also high in niacin that keeps the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
When forming the meatballs be sure that the cheese is fully covered with the chicken meat. When heated, the cheese will melt and will seep out of any hole in the meatball.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment