Cheesy Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe
The whole family's favorite spaghetti made extra special with cheese and chicken meatballs!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 13 min.
Cooking Time : 41 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 200 g chicken, ground
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup oil, for frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 Tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion, white, minced
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
1. Combine the ingredients for the meatballs. Get 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form into balls.
2. Pan-fry the meatballs and then set aside.
3. In a casserole, sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onions, bell peppers and sauté for another 3 minutes. Pour DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce and water then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the meatballs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over cooked pasta. Garnish with grated cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon