Cheesy Corned Beef Pasta Recipe
Whip up this dish with just pantry staples!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 9 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 can corned beef, purefoods (380g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. In a pot, sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add corned beef then sauté for 3 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
3. To serve, pour the sauce over cooked spaghetti then garnish with chopped parsley.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment