Cheesy Corned Beef Pasta Recipe
Whip up this dish with just pantry staples!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 9 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 can corned beef, purefoods (380g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. In a pot, sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add corned beef then sauté for 3 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
3. To serve, pour the sauce over cooked spaghetti then garnish with chopped parsley.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula