Chicken Caldereta Roulade Recipe
Make dinner time more special with this new take on chicken caldereta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 400 g chicken, breast fillet, make into 4 sheets, sliced 1/2-cm thick
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1/4 cup cheese spread
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup potato, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup green peas, frozen
1. Season chicken fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Pound chicken pieces to flatten a bit. Mix 1 teaspoon of DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce and 1 teaspoon cheese spread with chicken.
3. Lay pieces of carrot, potato, and bell pepper strips on one end of each chicken slice. Roll and secure with toothpick. Do the same with the remaining chicken and vegetables.
4. Heat butter with oil. Brown chicken pieces on all sides. Pour remaining caldereta sauce and water. Add excess vegetables. Bring to boil then simmer for 15 minutes. Add green peas. Allow to simmer.
5. Drizzle with remaining cheese spread before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment