Chicken Florentine Recipe
Bring the flavors of an Italian restaurant into your home with this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 Tbsp Contadina Pure Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, sliced into strips
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned (400g), drained, sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh, chiffonade
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
2. Add chicken and sauté until browned. Add mushroom and sauté, then add spinach and sauté.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, half of parmesan cheese, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti then top with the remaining parmesan cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula