Fiesta Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice with a twist! Your family will surely love this.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can luncheon meat, regular (340g), diced
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 5 cups rice, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 3 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan then sauté the luncheon meat until lightly browned.
2. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Move the onions and luncheon meat to one side of the pan then add the beated egg. Stir the eggs so it scrambles. Add the rice and mix well to incorporate.
3. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit cocktail and toss well. Season with liquid seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Add sesame oil and green onions. Mix well and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Rubber Spatula
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon