Fiesta Fruit Jelly Recipe
Bring smiles to the table with this fun, colorful dessert!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 44 mins.
Serving Size : 5
FOR THE GREEN GELATIN
- 2 pcs pandan leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, green (7g), dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
FOR THE ORANGE GELATIN
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, orange (7g), dissolved in 1/4 cup water
FOR THE CREAM GELATIN
- 1 1/2 packs unflavored gelatin (7g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 250 g all-purpose cream
1. For Green Gelatin: Boil pandan leaves in water for 5 minutes. Remove pandan. Add gelatin mixture and sugar, stir until dissolved. Pour into small pan. Chill to set. Cut into cubes.
2. For Orange Gelatin: Heat gelatin mixture until just dissolved. Remove from flame. Mix in reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Pour in pan and chill to set. Cut into cubes.
3. For Cream Gelatin: Heat gelatin mixture until dissolved. Remove from flame. Stir in vanilla, milk and cream. Pour into pan and chill to set. Cut into cubes.
4. In a clear bowl or cup, arrange layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, colored gelatin and another layer of fruits on top. Chill. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups