Corned Beef Guisado Recipe
An all-time favorite made even better
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 7 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa (30g)
- 1 can corned beef (260g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, cut into chunks
1. In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the onions and garlic until aromatic.
2. Push the onions and garlic to one side of the pan then add DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa. Sauté for 1 minute. Add corned beef, water, and potatoes. Simmer covered until the potatoes are cooked.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add the bell peppers and sauté for 1 minute.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula