Corned Beef Macaroni Recipe
Turn your breakfast ulam into this delectable dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1 can corned beef (175g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 3/4 cup green peas, canned/frozen
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
- cheese (optional), grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes. Add corned beef, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, green peas, salt, and sugar. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Top with grated cheese, if desired.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula